Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ugh

Yesterday I didn't get ten consecutive minutes to spend on any one task. Sprout crawled after me, whining and screaming because I wouldn't let her pinch me all day. She's gotten into a thing that if I'm standing or walking within her field of view she gets angry. Barry Brazleton's "Touchpoints" says this is normal, that she's upset that she can't be the one walking away yet. Normal or not, it's quite annoying and detrimental to my drive to accomplish anything.

Today is a new day! We try again.

I'll be making links for my routines, but for now, this is what I hope to do this morning:

Make my bed.
Shower.
Get dressed to the laceup shoes.
Throw in a load of laundry.
Make breakfast for the Sprout and me.

If all that comes together, I'll come back and post other plans for the day.

Babysteps.

That's how we gots to do it.

No comments: